Privateer 141 Press Release:
When we launched the 161, many riders loved the Enduro World Series race-focused concept, but we know not everyone has access to world-class steep and technical alpine trails. We listened, and here it is, the 141.
Built to handle everything from your local trail loop to park laps, or even a local Enduro race or two. Taking our proven platform and stretching out the seated position slightly gives riders more room to enjoy those undulating sections of trail.
The 141 is ready to ease you to the top with it’s steep climbing position, whilst it’s progressive geo will let you focus on the next chute, tight switch back or fun side hit on the way back down.
Who said versatility has to be boring?
Progressive focus, rider driven frame : 6066-T6 frame fabricated by industry-renowned Taiwanese welders.
One-Piece Rocker Link : A one-piece rocker keeps alignment high for longer bearing life whilst increasing stiffness and strength
Threaded BB and ISCG 05 Mounts : With a focus on serviceability, threads make the most sense. And when every second counts, the security of a chain guide lets you focus on the stage ahead.
GEOMETRY AND KINEMATICS
• Shock – Fox DPX2 Performance Elite
• Headset – Sealed Catridge Bearings
• Price – £1,489 / €1,739 / $1,759 USD
Pre-order now for November 2020
- Fork –Fox 36. Performance Elite. Grip 2. HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR
• Shock – Fox DPX2. Performance Elite
• Brakes – Magura MT5. 203/180 Storm HC Rotors
• Drive – Shimano 12 speed SLX with XT shifter
• Dropper – OneUp V2 180mm
- Cockpit – Race face Turbine R 800×20/Aeffect R 40mm
• Contact –Fabric Scoop Elite / FunGuy Grips
• Tyres – Schwable Magic Mary. Super Trail Soft/Hans Dampf Super Trail Soft
• Wheels –HUNT Trail Wide
• Price – £2,989 / €3,489 / $3,719 USD
Pre-order now for January 2021
What do you think of Privateers new weapon? let us know below