Granite Design Launch the Cricket Bell
Granite Design Launch the Cricket Bell. The team at Granite Design is pleased to announce the launch of the Cricket Bell.
The Cricket is a tiny-but-mighty bike bell that’ll guarantee you’re heard before you’re seen.
Sitting neatly on any handlebar, the Cricket will keep you safe on the streets or on the trails without weighing you down or ruining the clean lines of your bike.
Featuring two modes, the Cricket can be struck for a single, sharp ‘ding!’ or switched to let out a constant ‘ding-ding-ding’. Like the creature that inspired its name, the Cricket is tiny but always in your ear. You’ll hear it long before you see it.
The Cricket is available worldwide through Granite’s network of dealers or online via Amazon. More details on where to purchase are available here: https://www.granite-design.com.
Visit the Granite Design store here:
- $20.99 MSRP
- Brass bell shell with anodised alloy striker.
- Single-strike or cowbell mode in one.
- Fits 22.2, 31.8 and 25mm handlebars.
- Weighs just 42g.
- Low profile design (56mm tall) reduces interference with your frame.
What do you think of the Granite Designs Cricket Bell? Would you use this on your bike? What do you think about bike bells in general? Let us know in the comments section below.
Here are some other articles we think you might like:
- Granite announce the new Aux Cage
- Timber! MTB Bell V3 Review
- Granite Talon Tyre Levers Review
- Granite Punk CO2 Inflator Review
- Granite Designs Stash RCX Multi-Tool
- 76 Projects A.S.S Anti Strap System Review
You can visit the Granite Design store here: