Fork Juice By Juice Lubes
Fork Juice is available in a 400ml aerosol can and is priced at £10.
Your very own suspension guru in the garage.
Juice Lubes Fork Juice sprays on in seconds and instantly spruces up your fork for smoother trails and less mechanical fails. It lubes up dry seals, drives out dirt and brings back that box fresh, ready for anything suspension feeling. It’s like having your very own suspension expert, without all the hassle of having to kidnap one and lock him in your garage.
Fork Juice is a do-it-all spray-on suspension lube and protectant. It lubes seals and stanchions, drives grime out from deep in your fork and leaves a protective, non-stick layer. Your fork and shock will feel plush like new and will move faster and smoother when you’re out slaying singletrack.
Fork Juice Review
Fork Juice is exactly what it says on the tin. “Forking good suspension lubricant”. It just works. Spray a small amount on your fork seals and stanchions to lubricate reducing wiper seal stiction. It will make your fork feel like it’s just been serviced.
Juice Lubes also claim that the lubricant has anti-static properties that prevent dust build-up. However, I have in the past been quite liberal with the spray and not properly wiped down which then results in a build-up of dust in the excess oil. This is down to user error, so just follow the instructions on the tin.
The spray is very slippery as you would expect. I use it frequently, after every bike wash in-fact. This should help extend the life of your mountain bike suspension and suspension oil reducing contaminants.
I have noticed that after using the spray that small bump sensitivity is improved. This is because the wiper seals are properly lubed and friction is reduced.
For a small amount of money and minimal effort, Fork Juice can improve the performance of your MTB fork and shock. So I would certainly recommend this product and I will be continuing to use it in the future.
Just remember not to get any Fork Juice on your brake rotors or pads!
- Easy to apply.
- Anti-static properties prevent the build-up of dust, dirt and mud on stanchions, shock shafts and seals.
- Eliminates wiper seal stiction, particularly on new or freshly serviced forks/shocks or where stanchions/shafts are of a larger diameter.
- Improves small bump sensitivity.
- Reduced trail buzz resulting in increased comfort and less rider fatigue particularly in the hands and forearms.
- Increased shock/fork performance for longer after a service or from new, straight out the box.
- Reduces wear to forks and shocks resulting in less chance of mechanical failure.
- If used regularly the ingress of dirt into internal oil is reduced, cleaner oils for longer, better performance for longer.
- Safe for use on all shock/stanchion coatings as well as metal, carbon fibre, rubber and plastics.
Be the first to leave a review.