Dometic GO in Europe
With a 100 year heritage in refrigeration, Dometic offers an extensive range of mobile cooling products, whether for use in an RV, boat or vehicle. Dometic is growing its outdoor gear offerings with a collection that enables more effortless outdoor adventures for the passenger car. The Dometic GO collection of pack, stack and go gear features versatile camping products all designed for car-based camping.
“From powered coolers and drinkware, to water heaters and mobile air conditioners, at Dometic we make every getaway outside more comfortable.” says Juan Vargues, President and CEO at Dometic. “We were pioneers in modern refrigeration 100 years ago and we have specialized in mobile living solutions for over 70 years. With the addition of versatile, resilient and lightweight camping gear that fits in the back of any vehicle, Dometic makes it easier than ever for outdoor-lovers to enjoy a spontaneous detour to chase the waves, the powder or the quietest river bend.”
The Dometic GO vehicle-based camp kit is elevated by design, innovation, and durability. Made with lightweight materials and smart design for easy packing, the new collection equips the car for long days on the trail and nights around the campfire.
“Utilizing our long-standing experience of outfitting RVs and boats with smart solutions, we provide functional and stylish products like the popular CFX3 portable fridge, Patrol coolers as well as outdoor cooking products and drinkware. Together with our mobile power solutions with solar panels, we make car-camping a pleasant one. Now, to organize this gear into the back of vehicles, we designed supportive products for an easier outing,” continued Vargues.
Dometic GO reduces your packing time and removes the obstacles involved with preparing to hit the road and take on outdoor adventure. The collection is created for “Vehicle Based Adventure” where people use their daily cars as a basecamp for outdoor activities. Designed to fit into the back of a mid-size vehicle, this new collection will transform any car into a basecamp in minutes.
The Dometic GO Collection includes:
- Hydration Water Jug: an easy, efficient way to store, transport and use water around camp
- Hydration Water Faucet: provides running water on-site, dispensing with the ease of a single tap
- Compact Camp Chair: lightweight, robust chair designed for comfort and packability
- Compact Camp Bench: unique and compact, 2-seater bench for any scenario
- Compact Camp Table: one table for every need, featuring 3 adjustable height options and hassle-free construction
- Blanket: weatherproof and cozy, this dual-sided blanket is a go-anywhere, do-anything outdoor staple (available from 2024)
- Personal Camp Heater: a portable electric heater for your seat/lap or sleeping bag with three levels of warmth
- Portable Gear Storage: soft, versatile protection for the grab-and-go essentials
- Insulated Insert: transforms Portable Gear Storage into a mini cooler
- Hard Storage: waterproof and dustproof, stores, stacks and organizes essential outdoor gear
- Mobile Cooling: CFX3 powered coolers, Patrol ice chests, WCI Cool ice chests
- Outdoor drinkware: a wide range of designed thermo bottles and cups which keep both hot and cold drinks
- Mobile Cooking: A series of outdoor cooking solutions like portable BBQ grills for outdoor use
Dometic GO is now available for purchase at selected local retailers in Europe as well as online www.dometic.com/go.
Dometic is a global market leader in the mobile living industry. Millions of people around the world use Dometic products in outdoor, residential, and professional applications. Our motivation is to create smart, sustainable, and reliable products with outstanding design for an outdoor and mobile lifestyle in the areas of Food & Beverage, Climate, Power & Control, and Other Applications. Dometic employs approximately 9,000 people worldwide, had net sales of SEK 21.5 billion (USD 2.5 billion) in 2021 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information on Dometic, please visit: http://www.dometic.com.