Craft Cadence Waterproof Bar Bag Review
In this review, we take a close look at the Waterproof Bar Bag from Craft Cadence. A bag made from highly visible, hardwearing, waterproof materials that securely mounts to your handlebars using some rubber straps.
We’ve had this bag for a few weeks now and I’m really impressed with the quality and fit. Read on to learn more about this bar bag from Craft Cadence.
Craft Cadence Waterproof Bar Bag Features:
- Seam welded clamshell design enables IPX5 waterproofing with easy one-handed access to essentials
- 3 – 3.5 liter capacity perfect for phones, DSLR camera and set of lens, external battery pack, keys, and other essentials
- Three-point mount with non-slip belt system on the handlebar, suitable for road bikes, hybrids, and folding bikes
- The detachable strap that turns the bag into a casual shoulder bag when taken off the bike
- Tough wearing tarpaulin material will take abuse for years and years
- Internal mesh pocket for easy organization of phones, battery packs, wallets, etc.
Waterproof Bar Bag Specification:
- 3 – 3.5 liters capacity
- H 20cm x D 9.5cm x W 27cm (at widest, 18cm bottom width)
- H 7.87 inches x D 3.74 inches x W 10.63 inches (at widest, 7.09 inches bottom width)
- 250 grams
- 500D tarpaulin seamless welding construction
- Handlebar straps, headset strap, and shoulder strap included
This high-quality bike bag from Craft Cadence uses a clever “ski style strap” that reliably and easily attaches the bag to the bike’s handlebars. This strap made from a relatively stretchy rubber has excellent grip and prevents the bag from getting excess wobble even when riding over rough terrain.
The bag is priced at £39.99 here in UK. It’s currently on sale at £29.99 which is a steal as this is an excellent product.
I think this bag is aimed more at commuting and general riding but I have been using it for muddy gravel rides and it’s certainly held up to the abuse, kept my items dry and there is no rub on my bars or frame.
The rubber mounting straps aren’t going to appeal to everyone but I’m yet to find a big that I can’t mount this bag to. Once they are secured you can forget about them. I would take these over the velcro straps that so many other bike bags seem to come with.
A great product for those looking for extra storage space when commuting, adventuring, gravel, road cycling or just out for a general ride.
So what do you think of the Craft Cadence Waterproof Bar Bag? Fancy getting one for your bike? Let us know in the comments below.
To learn more about Craft Cadence and the Bar Bag visit the link here: https://craftcadence.com/products/craft-cadence-waterproof-bar-bag
For more articles we think you will love from us here at One Track Mind Cycling Magazine and our partners:
- Bark + Ride Poo-Chi Pouch Top Tube Bag Review
- Apidura Racing Bolt-On Top Tube Pack Review
- 76 Projects Micro Piggy Review
- 76 Projects A.S.S Anti Strap System Review
- RockShox MegNeg Ultimate Guide and Review
- Kara Beal – From MTB Beginner to Influencer
- Shipwrights Way Gravel Bike Ride
- Goodyear Connector Gravel Bike Tyre Product Review